Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boys

A little while ago, my sister went on a trip for 4 days, and I got to watch her boys.  I will admit I had my hands full with three kids, and I don't know how those of you with three do it.  We didn't go anywhere other than the park in our neighborhood, but we sure did have a fun time. 

We spent our days playing with toys

 Creating hats (Peter Pan, Jafar, Robin Hood)

 
Coloring

Reading Books

Chasing the dog

Becoming the dog

Being Naughty (only a little)

Taking naps

 And having a blast!  It was hard work, but it was super fun.  I love these boys to death and wish I could see them everyday.  Thanks sis for letting me watch your boys.  I loved it.  Maybe someday I will have a boy of my own too, until then these rugrats are great substitutes.

No comments: