Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

March 2012

March seems a little like a blur to me; however, there were a few highlights.

My nephew Kaleb was baptized, and it was fabulous to be a part of that event.  We are so proud of him, and unfortunately, I don't have a single picture :(

Alice and I went to Philadelphia to visit my sister and it was an awesome trip.

We also watched General Conference, and got together with the family at my Aunts house.  We had a bridal shower for my new aunt Teah, and had a wonderful time.

Here are some pictures of our Philadelphia  trip.

We took a trip down to Valley Green, a little park within walking distance, and got to feed the geese and ducks.

We went to the Please Touch Museum.  This is the largest children's museum I have ever seen.  They have so many different rooms, and things to do.  Alice loved it and had a great time.

The water table
 Drums with Grandma
 Our future pianist
 Boats
 doctoring
 shopping
 pretending
 I can't reach the pedals!
 This was a little space things where they could see themselves walking on the moon

 And of course, the carousel
We also got to so the Zoo.  It is a small zoo geographically, but we got to see lots of fun animals.  This was Alice's first Zoo experience, and I think she loved it.


 On the Train ride

 What a majestic animal!
 And another carousel
 Peacock
 and Lions
The next day we went to Lancaster, which is Amish county.  It was such a cute little area with fun shops.  We got to see some fudge made, and decorate cookies, taste some jams, and enjoy the country.  Sometimes, I wish we could live a little more simple.  I admire the Amish for standing up for what they believe and keeping things simple.


The last day, we did some American History sites.  We saw the liberty bell, toured Constitution Hall.  I wasn't very excited at the time since history is not my thing, but it truly was amazing to see, and I think my appreciation has grown.  I am glad we took the time to see it.






 I am proud to be an American, and feel blessed that I can live in this great county.


No comments: