Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Yes, I am a terrible Blogger

I have just realized that I really haven't posted anything since early September.  I always have great intentions, but alas, when it comes to blogging, I never follow through.

My lack of writing has not been because we lead a boring life, and I have nothing to document.  On the contrary, we have been super busy, and swamped with the comings and goings of life.  I have finally downloaded my camera and my phone, and I am ready to catch up.  I plan to backdate my posts to keep them in order, so sorry if that is confusing to read.  That is just the way it will have to be.

Some of the crazy busy stuff we have been doing, include a vacation, Halloween, Thanksgiving, moving, living with family, IVF, Christmas and beginning as a full-time student, and in between it all, soaking up as much time with family as possible.  We knew we were going to miss them, and we do, terribly!

As you can see. There is alot to catch up on, so please be patient.  I will get there, I promise!



No comments: