I also got to speak in sacrament meeting today. My topic was "preparing to take the sacrament." I didn't feel like I had a lot of time to prepare due to my busy work week, but I did my best and got a few compliments. Dusty said it was pretty good.
Dusty finally made the decision to continue teaching seminary. He asked to have his own class this year as he is not very good at sharing. He is excited, but a little nervous because he knows it will be even more a time commitment this year being a solo teacher.
My sister Becky gave birth to her son Garrett Leroy Fleming on Tuesday. He is so cute and just a doll. We are going to go see Becky, Marcus, and baby Garrett in August, and we just can't wait. It is so hard having my sisters and nephews so far away.
Garrett Leroy Fleming 5lbs 14oz 19 1/2 In.
Isn't just a doll?
1 comment:
cute pictures of the little one!! and happy birthday to you!!
Post a Comment