The sale starts on a Friday and as there are limited quantities on much of the equipment, if you don't get there first thing in the morning, you might miss some of the best sales. As I couldn't be there on Friday due to work, we went up to Seattle this weekend to scope out what he was going to buy for me. I got sized for a mask, gloves, boots, and fins (all requirement to begin class).
On the way home, as we were in Seattle, we got hungry and needed a place to eat. We didn't have too much time as we were on our way to see Dark Knight, the new Batman movie. We decided to stop and eat and Dicks. Dicks is a hamburger restaurant in Seattle, that has been there forever and has been recognized for exceptional burgers. I have heard that you cannot claim you are from Seattle until you have eaten at Dicks. We ate there, and the hamburgers are quite delicious. So now after living in the area for 5 years, and I can officially say I am from Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment