Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

21 weeks, and It's a ...

I am now 21 weeks, and more than halfway to meeting our little daughter.  Yep, that's right, it is a little girl.  10 days ago, we went in for the ultrasound, and found a healthy little girl growing right on schedule.  I have been feeling her for a couple of weeks, and recently, a little more consistently.  I am always excited and relieved when I feel her move.  Dusty has yet to feel a kick, but is still trying.  Everytime, I tell him to try, she stops moving! 

We are both very excited for this little girl, and are still working on the name.  We still have a few more months to figure it out.

6 comments:

Aimeeable said...

I knew it as soon as I heard what her heart rate was! Congrats guys. I have to admit that it is so much more fun picking out clothes for a little girl compared to a boy.

Ashley Ann said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. Congratulations. Girls are so much fun!

Reese said...

Yay!! Your fam needs some girls to balance out all those boys. So happy to hear that everything is going well.

Doug and Amy said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys! I've been wondering how you were doing and how the pregnancy was going, so I'm happy to hear the update! Keep me posted!

Justin Glennon said...

That is such awesome news you guys!! We are so excited for you! I hope that things continue to go great. Let me know when you get a name picked out. Take care

Jeremy and Immer said...

CONGRATULATION to both of you!