Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Market Day

Every year, our family gathers at the Pike Place Market in Seattle to enjoy doughnuts, satsuma oranges, the shops, and especially family.  It all started with Great Grandma Bull, who loved the market so much.  We visit her tile in her remembrance.  We then travel to the centerhouse to visit and warm up, and then to someone's home for good eats, and a gift exchange.   This year was great, not too wet, and not too cold.  We had a great time together, and I am glad we can continue these traditions.

Where it all began

The ones keeping it going

And the little ones building new memories

The Boys


The Girls

The family on the pig

My last year actually sitting on the pig



1 comment:

Jeremy and Immer said...

You look great Shirlee. I'm glad to know that you guys are doing fine. I hope we can get together soon.