One year ago, we found out that this...
gave us hope as we saw this
We asked for prayers, and you responded. We soon found out that we had one strong heart beat
We were so excited, but still so cautious as we had seen this twice before.
We saw our little gummy bear wiggling at 8 weeks. It didn't seem real, and were still so worried. Over the next few months we heard your heartbeats.
We then found out it was a healthy little girl

We felt here movements, and loved her then and we grew with her (33 wks, my last profile shot)
We got to see how cute she was before she even came
Then she made her grand entrance into our family
We have watched her grow up over the past 4 months into the most beautiful baby we have ever seen, and we have loved every minute of it.
It is amazing how one year ago, we had that amazing plus sign on a stick that gave us hope. And now we have a beautiful little girl that give us so much joy.
In just one year, our whole world changed, and we have loved every minute of it. Alice, we are so glad that heavenly father sent you to us. You are the answer to 6 years of diligent prayers by not only your parents, but so many who loved you before you were born. We love you so much and look forward to many more years.



6 comments:
oh how I love that little squishy face... Alice - you were certainly loved before you arrived, your very presence on this earth makes all things seem right and good.
oh my she has grown so much since I saw her a month ago! Still beautiful and I'm sure always will be! If you look at my blog I am having technical difficulties - the pics came up but none of the writing!
Shirl,
Alice is as adorabale as anything I have ever seen. I am so happy for you and so happy your beautiful baby girl is part of our awesome (and sometimes, well most of the time) crazy family ;)
Oh, it just seems like yesterday that the kids were praying to "help put a baby in daddy's cousin's tummy and make it grow big."
She's just beautiful, but I am still mad about how you stole the name Alice Lybbert from us.
That's a sweet story! I love it! She is very cute. Hopefully I'll get to meet her soon, especially if you come out this way!
She's just so adorable! She's getting so big - loved the story!
Post a Comment