Shortly after Alice started making sounds, she developed a new language. It must have been inherited from her mother. When I was a small child, I was nicknamed cave baby. I grunted and growled when I wanted something or wasn't happy.
Occasionally, I will get a cute little coo out of her, but more often it is in the form of a growl. This video was taken on August 27th, about 6 weeks ago. She still growls and screams regularly. From my perspective, it is cute initially and on occasion, but it gets old pretty fast, and I just want my baby to sound happy. I know she is happy, but sometimes it doesn't sound like it.
4 comments:
I love her growls! They are so cute! But I can see how you would want to hear cute little baby coos instead of growling!
That is so funny Shirlee, Elliana does the same thing! People laugh because she does it all the time! Must be a family thing?
That's awesome! I love the grunts! She's so stinkin' cute...getting so big!
Maybe she'll be the toughest kid in the nursery. Are you going to dress her up as a pirate for Halloween?
Post a Comment