Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

New friends

Alice has been really enjoying toys.  She will reach for them, grab them, look at them, and usually eat them.  I have worried that sometimes she will pull her baby gym down because she is pulling so hard on the hanging toys.  A few weeks ago, one particular nap time, she was being fussy and wouldn't fall asleep.  I had read that babies like to look at faces.  I placed a doll my sister made in her view.  When I went back to check on her, this is what I found.

Apparently, Alice has made a new friend.  I think she made a good choice.

3 comments:

Aimeeable said...

Awwww.

Lucie is so into stuffed animals and toys right now. She carried a little baby doll around with her all morning.

Isn't it amazing how engaging a face can be for a baby?

Cara said...

So cute!!!

The Flemings said...

Lissy will be so happy!