As this year comes to a close, I have a number of things I want to do better next year. I am looking forward to a new start and excited for this opportunity. 2010 was a fabulous year with lots of changes mostly encompassing the addition of a child to our family. We are so glad she is here and that I get to spend all my time with her.
However, with the addition of Alice, our lives have become a bit chaotic and unorganized. My primary goal for 2011 is to establish some routines in our lives and organize my home.
Alice is starting to move, so baby proofing my home is a must, and I am excited to really go through it and organize it better and maybe even make some improvements like paint and new furniture :)
Alice is also a terrible sleeper, so we are going to try to get a good routine going to where we can have regular times for naps and bedtime. We need to make this a priority so that she can get the rest she needs.
With my new found time in her naps (assuming that goes well), I plan to finish the crafts and projects that are half done, blog more regularly and get and keep my house organized and clean.
Our family goals also include more dates excluding the baby, more regular temple attendance, and more regular family home evening.
I know I have a lot on the docket this year, but I am excited and ready for this renewed spirit and fresh start.
1 comment:
I think those are excellent goals! Getting organized is challenging, and I don't even have the excuse of a baby.
Post a Comment