Yes, I know, most babies do not get a haircut in their first year of life, however, I vowed to be a mom who always made sure her baby didn't look mangy. That meant that I needed to cut her hair. She had these whispies on her neck line and it was becoming a little like a mullet. So at about 6 months, Alice had her first haircut. She had another one at 9 months as well to address the same issue. She was pretty good for me during the haircut and sat fairly still. I am sure that will change in the future.
The before
The after - Doesn't that look better?
The remains. I didn't keep a lock of her first hair, so the picture will have to suffice.
Another one just because she is super cute
And look we are sitting up too. Also a new skill, blowing raspberries resulting in fun bubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment