Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swing Away

Last Friday, I got the opportunity to babysit a friends baby.  He is 12 days older than Alice.  It was such a nice day, we took a walk outside and found the swings.  Here are couple pictures of the babies on the swings.  They both just laughed and giggled.  We will have to come enjoy them more often.

5 comments:

Cara said...

She looks so cute in that swing!

The Flemings said...

Shirl, Alice is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Ashley Ann said...

So cute! You are a brave soul to watch 2 little one. So, if you're visiting your sister this summer, does that mean you're coming out my way? I'm hoping!

The Lybbert Family said...

Ashley - Sister is coming out here this time. I do want to visit her soon though, and I will definitely visit you when I do!

Ashley Ann said...

That's a deal!!!