Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fun in the Sun

We have had an amazing Summer.  We are working on breaking the record for the most consecutive dry days and are currently up to almost 50 days without measurable rain.  Not only that, but it has been warm and sunny and pleasant.  We have not been complaining one bit, and have enjoyed every bit of it.

We have a few more Wild Waves pictures.

Walking with Daddy
Splashing in the water
 The boat slide!  her favorite
Video of her going down the boat slide

Alice would play in the water all day if I let her.  I had to take out for break every now and then when her lips were blue and she was shivering, and she still complained.  After playing her hands and feet got so wrinkled.  I had to take a picture one day!

Waiting for the Sea Lion show.  This was her absolute favorite thing at the water park this year.  Every morning she woke up and I asked her what she wanted to do that day.  She always answered "Sea Lions!"
The Sea Lions.  They were so cute.


No comments: