Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

New Addition

So, on Saturday, we went out to eat for lunch and right near the restaurant, there was a tent setup and a large group of people.  We were curious and wanted to check it out.  We found that there was group that was fitting children for bicycle helmets.  This has been on our list to pick up for Alice, so we thought we would get her fitted.  We got to take home a beautiful new pink helmet.  She was so thrilled with this new helmet, that refused to take it off.

I was a little sad, that she didn't have anything to ride, and it really has been a beautiful Summer, which seems to be hanging on.  So, just browsing, I got on craigslist, and found this little balance bike for a great price.  I did some research, and instead of waiting for some big event, I just broke down, and bought it on impulse; so out of my character.  Alice on the other hand was THRILLED! and she loves it.

 Here she is riding it after only a few weeks.  I think she did really well.




No comments: