I personally have never thought of my little brother as a dancer, but the Olympia stake is participating in a multi-stake dance festival, and David has elected to participate. A couple weeks ago, the Lacey, Elma, and Olympia stake had a dress rehearsal. David performed in the main dance (swing) as well as a specialty number (waltz). It was unsure if David's specialty number would get into the main dance festival, so Jason & Mariah, Grandma & Grandpa Woodward, Mary, and Dusty and I made the trek to Shelton to watch David perform.
I think there were about 500 youth participating in the rehearsal.

I was pleasantly surprised as I watched him dance. He did a great job. He just needs to smile a little and show how much he is enjoying it. Both of his partners were very cute, and I think the waltz is definitely the best number we saw. Below are a couple of picture of David in his costumes.
Here is David with his Swing Partner. Doesn't he make a handsome sailor?

Here is David in the Waltz. Check out that dip!
No comments:
Post a Comment