Dusty has decided that he wants our blog to be less available to those we do not know. If you read our blog, please send me your email address and I will invite you. We will be going private in the next couple weeks, so please send me those email addresses.
8 comments:
I would like to still see you blog...but i don't have your e-mail
Hi I am Misty Meldrum(Layton). My brother Brent and Dusty were best friends growing up. I would be great if we could still keep in touch with your blog. mistymeldrum@gmail.com
Thanks
Misty
I read your blog! Don't leave me out like you did this weekend. (I bet you were exhausted from your scuba stuff though.) My email is aimeelybbert@gmail.com
I would still love to read your blog! tiffdeon@yahoo.com Thanks!
Hey Shirlee! It's been a few years but I'd love to stay connected. Keep me added to your blog! I don't have your email so I hope this is ok. :) My email is zoydical@gmail.com - in case you need it. I'm so glad to see your doing well and you and your husband look so cute together. Keep in touch!
Janelle (Bowen) Heath
Hey Shirlee it's Sandy King (Wallace). I do believe that Shannon gave you my email. Let me know if she didn't and I will give it to you. How have you been?
Count me in. You should have my email address already. If not let me know.
hopefully you will see this, I don't your email either, not one that has worked so far anyway. I don't check often, obviously, but I do like to see what's up.
brettandaprilhenry@yahoo.com
Post a Comment