Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dusty!

Today is Dusty's birthday. Due to the date, it typically falls around Thanksgiving, and Dusty says his Mom used to make him a pumpkin pie all for him, and birthday celebrations are more a week long rather than just the day. In fact, he would rather I do not acknowledge him on his exact birthday, but celebrate around it. I think it is a little backwards, but if that is what he wants, that is what he will get next year. I already messed up this birthday as I made him a pie on the day of.

Sam, Melissa, and Owen enjoyed in the minimal festivities, and the pie was shared by us all. It was my first one, and Melissa helped a bit. It tasted great. Happy birthday honey. I love you.If you are smart, you can probably find out how old he is from the candles. Also, he insisted on vanilla icecream with the pie, and the turkey cupcake was from a friend at work. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: