Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Month

May was a very busy month for us. I was looking forward to some time to clean my house, get in shape, etc. (the things I planned when I stopped working). There has been so much going on between Dr. appointments, track, seminary, being sick, and everything else, that cleaning my house has been difficult. I am making progress, it is just slower than I expected it to be. Hopefully, June will prove to be a little better, and I can get more accomplished. My goal is to have it all completed by June 21st. We will see how I do.

We did get to finish off the month with a dinner at my parents house. I got to see the Blake family again, and meet Nigel for the very first time. He is just adorable. I am so glad they are closer and we can see them more often!

No comments: