Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Being Sick

Over two weeks ago, after the open house, I woke up with a sore throat, and a massive headache. I skipped church and slept. The sore throat lasted about 3 days, and then the congestion never went away. About when my sore throat dissipated, Dusty's began. We have both been battling these awful colds for the past two weeks. Friday night, started feeling worse again. On Saturday evening, I got chills and a fever and my sore throat came back!. Sunday, was a little better, but the cough is still bad.

I went to see the Dr yesterday, and I think I have been spoiled with Doctors in offices that do not deal primarily with insurance. They made me wait for an hour to see a nurse practitioner. She said my lungs and ears look okay, and my throat looks red. She prescribed some antibiotics due to the longevity of my cold, and some cough syrup. I have been taking it, and I am starting to feel better today, but it makes me a little tired.

Dusty said he was feeling much better yesterday, so that is good. Perhaps we can both get over this horrible sickness.

2 comments:

{Alynn} said...

I hope you guys feel better soon. I swear we had the same thing, it took forever to get over!

I haven't checked your blog in awhile, you've been posting! : ) It's good to hear you've been busy (perfectly clean houses are over rated). You're in our thoughts and prayers, and I'll check back more often!

P.S. Bella is such a pretty little dog! I'm in love with her sweet face!

Reese said...

Love all your blog updates. Glad you are doing well...er, sort of, considering you are battling sickness! Just wanted to check and see if you were planning on coming to the reunion. It would be great to see you and meet your hubby!!