Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day

This year, Father's day was spent going to church, teaching primary, and then we got to go down to Olympia to visit my Dad. My Dad is very special to me, perhaps because I am virtually his clone! He has taught me so much, and it is not unusual for us to get into a conversation about Roth IRA's vs IRA's. He has truly been the guidance in my life regarding our finances, and that is one area in our life that we have never struggled to make it work due to the savings mentality my Dad somehow solidified in my brain. With multiple times of unemployment during our 6 years of marriage, it truly has been a blessing.

My Dad has taught me way more than just finances, including a strong work ethic, and determination. I am so thankful for him. I love you Dad! Happy Father's Day. I am glad we got to spend it with you.

No comments: