On father's day, we vowed to get together this week, and decided Wednesday would be the best day. Melissa, Owen, and Nigel came up to my house, and we went to my eye appt, browsed Ikea, enjoyed hotdogs, and then came back to my house and played. Owen loved playing with the toys at my house. (We inherited the fisher price little people toys from Grandma and Grandpa Woodward). We assumed they would be more than just toys that stay in the garage until someone comes to visit, but until then, it is great to have something for them.
Owen played with the neighborhood house, and the castle. We also have the farm, zoo, airport, school, A-Frame, Camper, City, garage, and I am sure I am missing a few. I loved playing cars with Owen and continually driving through the garage door (castle draw bridge). I just can't get enough nephew time!
No comments:
Post a Comment