Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Lasik Results

Wednesday was my three month appointment for my Lasik surgery. I am very please to announce that I have 20/15 vision in both eyes, and they are healing well. I should still use some eye drops every now and then to make sure my eyes don't get dry, but both the doctors and I am more than pleased with the results. My eyes have always, been my favorite feature of myself, and they were hidden behind glasses for a very long time.

I had always received many compliments on my eyes when I was younger, and just recently, those compliments have resumed, I am excited to show them off again. I am so happy to scuba dive, exercise, and I will be able to water ski, and not have to worry about uncomfortable contacts. If anyone is thinking about getting it done, I would highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Aimeeable said...

That's just not fair. I'll just keep messing with contacts and glasses forever it seems. My vision still hasn't stopped changing so who knows when I'll be eligible to get lasik?!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I'm glad you took the decision to do lasik. You have beautiful eyes and you need to show them off. Happy to hear you happy.