The new light rail system opened the week before, and Dusty was determined to ride it up to the game. We got to the train station and there was a line forever long. We stood in line for over an hour to buy the tickets we needed to get on. We got to the game just in time for the national anthem. Good thing we planned to get there about an hour early. haha
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Go Sounders
When I got home from Girls Camp, Dusty surprised me with news that he had won Sounder's tickets for the game on Saturday. Dusty is a huge soccer fan, and they were playing his other favorite team the Chicago Fire. I am not such a huge soccer fan, but I will admit, this game was very exciting and fun.

The new light rail system opened the week before, and Dusty was determined to ride it up to the game. We got to the train station and there was a line forever long. We stood in line for over an hour to buy the tickets we needed to get on. We got to the game just in time for the national anthem. Good thing we planned to get there about an hour early. haha
At the game, we met up with one of my old roommates from BYU. Amy and Doug were up visiting Doug's family, and it was great to see them. We enjoyed some tasty pizza and wandered around Pike Place Market, and then said goodbye. I hope we can see them again soon.
The ride back was much better and we got right on the train, although, I think it will be a little while before I try to ride it to an event again.
The new light rail system opened the week before, and Dusty was determined to ride it up to the game. We got to the train station and there was a line forever long. We stood in line for over an hour to buy the tickets we needed to get on. We got to the game just in time for the national anthem. Good thing we planned to get there about an hour early. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment