I went down on Friday and spent the night to visit with them. I also went back on Monday with Dusty to go to the Ranch House BBQ. Oh how delicious! Then back down on Tuesday to enjoy the nice weather with Melissa and Becky. We did some wonderful floating and visiting. I also got the last ski run of the Summer in as my embryo transfer was scheduled for the following day.
The following Saturday we also met up with Becky, Mom and Lissy and ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, a family favorite, before she had to board the airplane back to North Carolina.
I didn't take too many pictures, but got a couple of the Ranch House, and the Spaghetti Factory. We love you Becky, and can't wait until you can come back for another visit.
The Family at the Ranch House BBQ
No comments:
Post a Comment