Most of the time, we look at season changes as the close of or beginning of a Sport. February is the end of Gymnastics, and the March is the beginning of Track.
Olympia gymnastics finished out their season 6th at Sub Districts, and 4th at the District Meet. It was a great finish for all the girls. Dusty really enjoyed the season and coaching the kids. I have not seen him get this attached to kids or team in a very long time and I am glad he enjoyed it. I think the girls learned a lot from him.
He has now transitioned into coaching Track at Kentlake. The schedule is different and it is wearing him out a little, but he is starting to adjust better and better every day. In order to get to practice on time, he has to wake up earlier and get into work much earlier. He is coaching Polevault, high jump, long jump, and triple jump.
I am sure we will have more pictures to come. It is crazy to think that Alice will be here before the next season change.
No comments:
Post a Comment