I took this picture a few weeks ago when I was 29 weeks, because I didn't have any good pictures of my growing tummy. I have heard from numerous people that they think I am on the small side, and comparing to other pregnant folks, sometimes I agree. Either way, my Dr. says I am measuring just fine, so I assume Alice is still growing on track. I will have another Ultrasound in about a month.
This picture was taken a couple days earlier at Maria's baby shower. It was fun to get a picture of all us pregnant ladies in the ward.
Maria (3/21), Shirlee (5/9), Kathryn (6/3), Cara (6/3)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you've done some updating. I love the tummy pics! You look so cute. Yeah you! Keep the updates coming.
Ok I have not looked at your blog in forever! When did you find out it was a little girl?! I have to admit I'm a little ticked about your choice with the name b/c that's what we picked for our next girl. It was my great grandma's name.
I guess great minds think alike and I just think it is an adorable name.
Post a Comment