Today, marks 15 weeks of pregnancy. Last Tuesday, Dusty and I got to have another Dr. appt., and hear the baby's heartbeat. This was Dusty's first time hearing the heartbeat, and apparently it wasn't climactic enough for him. After the appt., all he said was "that is it?" I replied "Yep." We celebrated the appointment with a dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and had a good chat about everything.
It is amazing how comforting it is hearing a little heart beating at 144 beats per minute. We told our primary class today, after a whole year of answering their questions of "Why don't you guys have kids?" They were all very excited.
I am feeling well, but still tired. I have heard that my energy is supposed to return now that I am in my second trimester, but I am beginning to think that everyone is just lying trying to make me feel better. I have a few pairs of pants that are a little too tight, but I think I just look fat rather than starting to look pregnant. I guess I have to wait a little longer to start showing
3 comments:
Don't believe them. I always waited for that magical 2nd trimester 2nd wind, but it never really happened until about week 28 or so. Which gave me about a month break until week 32 when I start feeling VERY pregnant which is code for crabbier than anyone you've ever met.
Just enjoy using the excuse of being pregnant as long as you can and milk it for all its worth! (Heaven knows I still am).
Ah, I hated that time when it just looked like I was getting fat, and not pregnant. You'll show soon enough though and you'll just be a cute little pregnant lady!
And I have to agree with the comment above...I didn't get a second wind my second trimester...I did feel better sick-wise, but didn't have energy. Just keep resting and eat whatever you want because you can!
We are so excited and happy for you guys- Yeah, I haven't really gotten my energy back yet either like it says you are supposed to, oh well! Just hang in there and take care of yourself- Love you
Post a Comment