Once again, my brother David's football team made it into the playoffs. Their first playoff game was against
Enumclaw. This was the first time I was actually at a game when he played. He made some great tackles, and I think helped out the team in many occasions. It was great to see Mom and Dad, and my sister and kids. They ended up winning the game by a healthy margin, and this weekend travelled down to Vancouver, WA to play Union.
Unfortunately, their season ended on Friday night, but we are very excited to get to go some swim meets in the near future!
David is #3. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him in the game. We tried all 4
th Quarter, but all his action was in the 3rd quarter.

Great job David with the football team, and good luck with Swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment