Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bella's Haircut

For the past while, Bella's hair has been getting so long, and a little unmanageable. Her ponytail keeps falling out, or looking messing, and she was getting a few mattes on her legs. We contemplated cutting her shorter, but we were a little afraid to try.

I came home one evening, and Dusty had taken the shears to her, and cut her coat to about 1 inch long or so. He got tired, and she got a little uncooperative, so the shoulders and head, and legs had to wait a little. Yesterday, I took the time to finish the job, and did the best I could.

I like the way she looks with one exception. The top of her head looks like a 80's punk rock star. It looks like a cross between a flat top and a mohawk. She just has a lot of hair and it grows funny. In the future, we will probably leave the top a little longer so it will lay down better. It is far from perfect, but not bad.

Notice the punk rocker dog?
So nice and trimmed up

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I dig it - even the barbie bangs, lol!