Alice is getting used to her surroundings at home as well. We are also getting used to having baby stuff all around the house. Bella is also adjusting. She doesn't like it when Alice cries and will usually come to see what is going on. She will also lay at the foot of our bed staring in to the cradle when Alice is sleeping. She is learning that she can't stand on Alice, lick her face, and that the pacifiers are off limits. Overall, we are all adjusting well. Below are some pictures of around the house.
This is a cradle that I think my Grandfather slept in. We have had it in our garage for the last 6 years or so waiting to be filled. We are so excited to put it to use.
We are using cloth diapers for Alice, and so far I love it. Below is a prefold diaper with pins.
This is a Bummis Super Brite cover
Little Alice sleeping - Isn't she just precious?
Alice napping in her crib. More pictures of the nursery to come.
3 comments:
She is just precious! Caleb said he got to hold her on Sunday and I'm so jealous. She is absolutely beautiful.
Shirley are you sure she's yours? All I see is Dusty.
Those pictures just make my arms ache to hold her. I might just forgive you for taking our next baby girl name just 'cause she is so amazingly darling.
Are you going to have a big family baby blessing shin dig? I need an excuse to meet this newest member of the gigantic Lybbert cousin family.
She is so cute! Congratulations. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment