- She loves to look around and study things visually.
- She loves to cuddle.
- She can hold her head up when she wants to
- She will sleep about a 4 hour stretch at night
- She smiles after she eats - it is really cute but hard to photograph
- She doesn't mind too much when Bella steps on her, or lays next to Alice with the tail in her face
- Overall, she is a very content baby and we love her
Sometimes after her bath her hair sticks straight out and she looks like an Asian baby.
Here is Alice's newest diaper cover. It is wool and adorable. Thanks Aunt Becky!
(Notice how Bella likes to be close to Alice. I think they will be good friends eventually)
And one more picture. She loves to have her hands and arms up
6 comments:
Shirl, I love the cheeks! She is so adorable and I'm so glad you like the cover. if you haven't got any wool wash talk to Lis. I just ordered the same kind she uses and it is awesome and it smells good too! Love you♥
oh sis - I just want to squeeze that baby girl over and over and over... oh my, the last pic - can't stand it!
My fav wool wash is Kookaburra.
http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Kookaburra_Woolwash__DKookaburra.html
She's adorable. Absolutely adorable. She does have an Asian look with her hair sticking straight up...but Asian babies are my fav! She's so squeeky cute and I want to snuggle her tinyness!
She's so darling Shirlee! I'm so glad things are going well for you!
Last pic is the BEST! So cute. I'm sure she and the pup will be best buds. Our dog Lybbee and Lucie just love each other. When our dog walks in the room Lucie squeals for joy and when she's crying Lybbee tries to take care of her by licking her face or getting Tygh or I.
She is so cute, Shirlee! I hope I get to meet her one day! Maybe you 3 should come visit the DC/Baltimore area! (hint, hint, wink, wink) I know of a nice free place you could stay!
Post a Comment