This weekend has been unusually warm for June. Yesterday and today have been in about the 80-90's. We are trying to keep cool with fans and p
opsicles. I am also trying to keep my garden cool. Last month, I wrote about how the rabbits have been eating my garden. They had bitten off all the tops of my carrots, and my beans with the exception of about 3 plants. we then covered up the space between the dirt and the fence with some stones, and it has seemed to stopped to the rabbits. I am pleased to announce that my carrots and beans appeared to have bounced back and are growing again.
Below is a picture of some of the carrots that survived. One of my squash plants is finally growing. The other sprouted, but then stopped.
Below is are the beans. These must be some strong little plants. Most of them were bitten down to just stems, but they keep producing leaves. Also I have included a picture of our grass. We planted 40 feet of grass, and it really gives our yard a bit of color.

No comments:
Post a Comment