We tried piling up the dirt by the fence, and then saw a tunnel into our garden. We have now laid some stones by the fence to hopefully block them out and maybe some of the beans can be saved. We will see.
Also this morning, we went into the doctor to have the pregnancy test. According to my Mom, back in the old days, they took your blood and injected it into a rabbit. If the rabbit died you were pregnant. Unfortunately, this morning, the rabbit lived. We are disappointed, but dealing with it, and determined to try again with our last 2 remaining embryos. I do not yet know the time frame of when we will be able to try again.
2 comments:
Sis and Dust, I am so so sorry - my heart is aching and breaking for you right now... I don't have any words.
Unfortunately I think the rabbit lives on for us as well this month, month 17 here we come - at least we can be in this together which I know offers little comfort.
Love you both tons!
I just found your blog! I have been wondering about you. I just read through some of your posts and learned more of your trials over the last little while. We will remember you in our thoughts and prayers. You have the right perspective and what a blessing to have a knowledge of the Gospel and the plan of salvation. We hope your future doctor visits result in success. I'll be checking up!
Post a Comment