I am now officially back to work, and have spent 4 days working last week. I would love to say that it is the greatest job ever, and I am so excited to be back, but it just isn't the case. I know it is good for me, but I still wish I was at home just being a wife. I was really enjoying it, and it is so much harder being back to work. I really enjoy the cooking, cleaning, and managing my home, but I am finding it much harder with working in the middle of it all.
I know I need to learn to manage my time better, and be willing to let Dusty help, but it is hard. I just don't want my life to get back to point it was when I worked last time, basically living in chaos. I like to be a very organized person, and this will definitely be a learning curve. If anyone has any ideas on how to balance life and work, please do share.
2 comments:
Make lists and get on a schedule, and stick to it no matter how tired you are. Make sure to schedule rest and fun time. Stay organized and keep on task. It is hard, but it is really the only way. I feel as though I have become pretty good at it over the last eight months. Give me a call before it getsout of hand. The slump is much harder to come out of. Just MAINTAIN!!
Hang in there Shirlee! You can do it - you are amazing! How are you feeling, by the way?
Post a Comment