Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gummy Bear Stage

Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. I am pleased to tell you that they have paid off so far. I thought the last 12 days were going to be a lot harder than they really were, and I know that it is because of all the prayers from you. I cannot begin to thank you enough.

Our Dr. Appt today went very well. The baby is measuring at 2cm, and the heart rate increased to 172. Both measurements are exactly where the Dr's wanted it. It was amazing to see how much of a difference 12 days can make. Our last pictures looked just like a blob, but today, they actually looked like a real baby (or more like a gummy bear). We could see the head, and limbs, and it still had a tail, but it is definitely growing. We even saw it wiggling around a little.

(I promise to post the pictures as soon as I can)

I still get to have shots for 2 more weeks, but we were excited it was only 2 more, as we thought it was 4 more. We are also now tasked with finding an OBGYN for the next 7 months. If we can find one soon enough, we will go straight there, otherwise, I may go back to the fertility doctors one more time in a couple weeks.

I will keep you all posted, and thank you so much for all your prayers, and hope they continue for our family.

2 comments:

Riley and Breanne said...

Congrats! We all love gummy bears!

Jeremy and Immer said...

We are so happy for the two of you. Congratulation and we'll keep you in our prayers. Love you!