Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Update

I just got the call from the clinic today, and my level for Wednesday (48 hours later) was 805. The levels are supposed to double every 48-72 hours, and mine more than doubled, so it is great news and we and the doctors are thrilled.

My next appointment is Friday morning for another blood test, so lets hope for another doubling, and then we will have an ultrasound on September 17th (roughly 6 weeks) in the afternoon.

Thank you all so much for the prayers and support. You are all so awesome!

2 comments:

Kristen Rekow said...

Great news! I've heard high numbers can indicate multiples. Are you ready for that? Thanks for sharing this experience with us. Many women try to do it all on their own and keep it secretive, but I agree the support does help!

Reese said...

Thinking of you. Glad the numbers are climbing. Hang in there and take it easy!