We just got the call about the blood tests results, and the numbers rose from 805 on Wednesday to 1,658 today. As the numbers are supposed to double every 48-72 hours, this is a great result and we are all thrilled. The next appointment is in two weeks and it will be an ultrasound, so please continue to keep us and our little one(s) in your prayers.
Thanks for all your support.
3 comments:
Shirlee,
I am so happy for you guys! I hope and pray that everything turns out for the best! Continue to keep us updated!! Good luck with everything!
Shannon
Shirlee and Dusty, I just now read your blog and saw the good news that you are pregnant! WOW!!!! That is amazingly wonderful!! YAY! I am smiling and clapping for you. I hope things continue to go well. I love you guys! Your names are in the temple and we'll keep praying! Love Aunt Mary
Yay! Caleb and I are excited that things are going well. You'll be in our prayers.
Post a Comment