- She gives out smiles to anyone and everyone. If you talk to her and smile, she will almost always smile back. It is a whole body smile that reaches from ear to ear.
- I heard her laugh for the first time on August 27th. My mom was tickling her around her neck. It was so cute. She has laughed a couple other times, but apparently giggles are only for the most hilarious circumstances, and only she knows what those are.
- She rolled over from her tummy to her back on September 16th. She hasn't done it since, but is tolerating tummy time better longer and she holds her head and chest us pretty well.
- She loves to stand
- She will sit for long periods of time on the floor with a little bit of support.
- She loves her toys. Her current favorites are a little colorful cow that crinkles and a couple teething toys I just got her. She also loves her playmat with the hanging toys.
- She is chewing much more. I think she is beginning to teeth. More drool, and chewing in addition to her sucking.
- She loves loves loves her Pacifier. I am planning to get rid of it in the next few months. I know it is going to be difficult for both of us.
- Her vocal skills are expanding. She is a very proficient spitter. She blows bubbles so hard that spit end up all over her face including up to her forehead. She is also talking much more, but in the form a growl. My niece said she sounds like a dinasour. (I will post some video of her growling later)
- She is now grown out of most of her 0-3 month clothes and now fits most of her 3-6 months clothes
- I miss the 4 month visit, but her stats then were 12 lbs, 12.5 oz (32%), 23.25 in tall (17%), and 39.25 cm head cirucumference (9%)
- Based on my measurements, she is now 14.0 lbs, 23.5 in tall, and 40 cm for head.
Overall, we loves our little Alice, and she is just the most precious little baby.
2 comments:
ummm, this post is worthless without pictures, lol.
I know I just saw here on Friday, but I can't get enough of Al (as Sam calls her).
This is one adorable baby!!! If I didn't live so far away, I'd be there to nibble those cute cheeks! I love the camping pictures too, especially the ones in the yellow pants. She's a doll! Congratulations!
Post a Comment