I often see Bella snuggled up to Alice when she is lying on the floor.
I often see Alice running her hands through Bella's fur.
I often see Bella playing with Alice's hands when they are waving around.
I often see Bella bring Alice one the dog toys to play with.
Bella is also always tolerant when Alice gets a grip on her fur.
Overall, they are great friends and love each other. I let them play together, I let Alice toughen up Bella, but is this taking it too far?
Bella seems to be obsessed with Alice's skin. It must be very tasty. I don't complain much about the hands and feet, but we have been working with Bella to avoid her face. I figured as long as Alice doesn't complain it isn't too bad. Right?
3 comments:
I think it's cute. Our dogs are both lickaholics and especially love babies. They must be extra tasty!
Hehe....tasty!
Aaaand....I just noticed that both your girls have names from the Twilight Series. ?? Are you a fan?
I was looking at all your postings and Alice is growing fast. She is beautiful and healthy. I called, left messages but never got an answer. I would love to go an visit and see Alice anytime you're available. Let me know :o)
Post a Comment