Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm in Love

Some may ask, what do you do now that you are not working?  Well, two weeks ago, I watched my nephews (post coming soon), and last week I organized my home to get ready for a party (post coming soon), today I made these.

These are Big Butt Baby Pants and I am in love.  They are meant to fit over cloth diapers.

I also made these baby tights.  Although I had to make the legs a tad bit wider for Alice's chubby legs, but they turned out great too.   Now she can wear all her cute dresses without freezing to death.

Well, I am off to make another pair of Big Butt Baby Pants, so wish me luck.

5 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

SO glad you love them!!! Those are adorable and AWESOME on the tights!!!

The Flemings said...

I love them and I am green with envy right now...1 yr, 11 mo, and 12 days till i will have time to make big butt baby pants♥

Ashley Ann said...

They look great!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh, cute!! Rae is a friend...and makes cute patterns! *grin*
Your pants turned out adorable!!!

Rae said...

Awwww!! So glad you enjoyed the patterns! :)